District & Sessions Judge, Kamrup (M) -cum- Chairman
District Legal Services Authority, Kamrup (M)
Applications are invited from the intending candidates who are citizen of India in the standard form as published in part IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up the following posts in the establishment of the District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Kamrup (M), Guwahati, Assam within ten (10) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Name of the Posts: Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
No. of Posts: 02
Age: 18 – 43 years
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a Govt. recognized university with computer knowledge
Salary: PB-2 Rs. (14000 – 49000) + Grade Pay of Rs. 6200 and other allowance admissible under the Rules.
How to apply:
- Duly filled up applications on standard Form of application (Assam Gazette Part IX) must be accompanied by the following:
- a) Self-attested photocopies of all testimonials in support of age, educational and other qualifications, employment exchange registration, caste, experience (if any), etc.
- b) 02 (Two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse
- c) Candidates must mention their phone number & valid e-mail ID in the application
- Candidates in Govt./Semi Govt. service should apply through proper channel with NOC from his/her employer.
- The application should be addressed to The Secretary, District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Kamrup (M), The District and Sessions Judge’s Court Campus, Panbazar, Guwahati-01.
- The name of the post should clearly be mentioned at the top of the envelope.
General terms and conditions:
- The age limit is not less than 18 years and not more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as per existing rules. Reservation for the posts will be maintained as per Govt. Rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in any test/interview.
- Applications will be received in all working days till 5:00 p.m.
- The application received after the last date of submission will be rejected. The undersigned shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and to modify any terms and conditions including the selection criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- List of eligible candidates, date, time and venue for written examination/interview will be published in the official website of DLSA, Kamrup (M) i.e. www.kamrupjudiciary.gov.in. No individual call letters will be issued to the candidates. Candidates are requested to visit the given website regularly.[pdf-embedder url=”http://www.miliposts.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/assam-lda.pdf” title=”assam lda”]
[pdf-embedder url=”http://www.miliposts.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/assam-lda.pdf” title=”assam lda”]