Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Indian Army will be recruited for Agnives posts under Agneepath Scheme 2022. A press release has been issued that 46000 posts will be recruited this year. Army/Armed Forces Recruitment Youth between the ages of 17.5 and 21 are eligible to participate, and the minimum qualification is a class 10 pass. Please read the notification for full details, including the selection process, salary scale, and other information.
Name of the Post: Aagnives
- Program announcement: 06/14/2022
- Application started: Notified soon
Application fee for Agneepath Scheme Agnives Recruitment 2022
- General/OBC/EWS: Not applicable
- SC/ST: NA
- Application fee details will be updated soon.
Age limit details
- Minimum age: 17.5 years
- Maximum Age: 21 Years.
- Relaxation of age according to the rules of Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
Agneepath Scheme Agnives Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancy Details : 46000 New Posts
|Post Name||Total||Agnipath Agniveers Scheme Eligibility|
|Aginveers in Armed Forces (Navy / Army / Airforce)||46000||· Class 10th High School in Any Recognized Board in India.
· More Details Will be Updated Soon.
Benefits of Agneepath Scheme (Agneepath) 2022
• Young Indians in the age group of 17.5 to 21 years can apply under this Agneepath scheme.
• Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the armed forces for four years.
• In this Agneepath scheme, there will be a benefit in some form or the other every year.
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Agniveer Corpus Fund|
|· Exit After 4 Year – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.
· Rs. 48 Lakh Life Insurance Cover.
· Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Armed Forces
|Total Rs. 5.02 Lakh|
Some Important Links
Dates Available Soon
Download Short Notification
Armed Forces Official Website