Sainik School Nalanda (Bihar)
(A Residential Public School run under the aegis of Sainik Schools Society Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India & Affiliated to CBSE, Delhi)
Appointment of LDCs on Regular basis Principal, Sainik School Nalanda invites applications for the post of LDCs on regular basis.
Name of the Post: LDC
- No. of Posts: 02
- Age: Age: Between 18 and 50 years. Age will be reckoned as on the last date stipulated for receipt of applications at Sainik School Nalanda.
- Pay Scale: Level-2 of 7th CPC
- Qualification: (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University. (ii) Typing speed of atleast 40 words per minute on Computer. Desirable: Knowledge of computer applications, higher qualifications, working experience in English medium public Schools, proficiency in spoken English.
Last Date: The last date for receipt of applications at Sainik School Nalanda is 07 Jul 2020.
How to apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply in t he prescribed application format as available at the School website www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in with passport size photograph.
- Applications with self attested copies of documents along with unstamped self-addressed envelop (9’x4′) and a non refundable Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for General and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST drawn in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Nalanda payable at SBI.
website – www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in
Details: [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.miliposts.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Sainik-School-Nalanda-Bihar.pdf” title=”Sainik School Nalanda (Bihar)”]