Baroda UP Bank has released the Recruitment Exam Notice 2022 for the post of Apprentice. Any candidate who wants to participate in this Uttar Pradesh Bank Trainee Recruitment Exam and fulfill the requirements can apply online from 5th March to 15th March 2022. Please read advertisement for eligibility declaration, age limit, study plan, selection process and all others.
Name of the Post: Baroda UP Bank Apprentice 2022
- Commencement of Application: 05/03/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03/15/2022
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee: 03/15/2022
- Exam Date / Merit List : Notified Soon
Application fee for Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- General/OBC/EWS: 450/-
- SC/ST/PH: 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR E Challan
Age Limit as on 03/01/2022 for Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
- Additional age relaxation as per Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment Rules.
Total Vacancy : 250 Posts
|Post||Total Post||Baroda UP Gramin Bank Eligibility|
|Apprentice||250||· Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
· Language Known : Hindi / Urdu / Sanskrit
Vacancy Details 2022
Baroda UP Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Exam District Details
· Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Ayodhya (Faizabad), Gorakhpur, Kanpur & Varanasi.
How to apply for Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022, candidates can apply between 03/05/2022 and 03/15/2022.
- The candidate reads the notice before applying the Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apprentice Recruitment Application Form.
- Check and collect all documents: eligibility, proof of ID, address details, basic details.
- Submit scanned documents related to the hiring form: photo, signature, proof of identification, etc.
- You must preview and review all columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee, then they must apply.
- If you do not have the required application fee, then your form is not complete.
- Take a printout of the form that was finally submitted.
Some Important Links
Baroda UP Bank Official Website