Bank of Baroda BOB has published an advertisement for the recruitment of 159 Branch Receivable Manager BRM. Any graduate candidate who wants to apply for this BOB BRM vacancy can do so from March 25, 2022 to April 14, 2022. Please read the eligibility notification, age limit, total positions, selection process, salary scale, compensation plan studies and all other information in the recruitment.
Name of the Post: Bank Receivable Manager
- Start of application: 03/25/2022
- Last date to apply online: 04/14/2022
- Pay the Examination Fee: 04/14/2022
- Exam date: Noticed soon
- Admission card available: before the exam
Application fee for BOB Bank Receivable Manager Recruitment
- General/OBC/EWS: 600/-
- SC/ST : 100/-
- All Female Category and PH: 100/-
- Payment Mode – Pay Exam Fee via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Bank Fee Mode Only.
Age limit as on 03/01/2022 for BOB Bank Receivable Manager Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 23 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Additional age relaxation as per BOB Branch Accounts Receivable Manager Recruitment Rules
Total Vacancy: 159 Posts
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Bank of Baroda Branch Receivable Manager.||159||· Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India with 2 Year Experience.|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
State Wise Vacancy Details 2022
|State Name||Total Post||State Name||Total Post|
|Uttar Pradesh / Uttarakhand||15||Madhya Pradesh||07|
|NCT of Delhi||10||Maharashtra||23|
|Haryana / Punjab||10||Himachal Pradesh||03|
|Gujarat / Daman & Diu /Dadar N Haveli||18||Assam||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||01||Tamil Nadu / Puducherry||05|
|Kerala||05||West Bengal / Sikkim / Andaman Nicobar||07|
|Andhra Pradesh / Telangana||05||Manipur||01|
How to apply
- Bank of Baroda Branch Receivable Manager Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply between 03/25/2022 and 04/14/2022.
- Candidate reads the notification before applying the BOB BRM 2022 jobs recruitment application form.
- Check and collect all the documents: Eligibility, Proof of ID, Address details, Basic details.
- Please produce the scanned documents related to the Admission Admit Card: Photo, Signature, ID Proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should preview and go through all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted form.
Some Important Links
BOB Official Website