Bank of Baroda will recruit candidates for management positions. Eligible candidates can apply online through the Bank of Baroda official site at bankofbaroda.in.
Bank of Baroda has invited applications from candidates to apply for Various Managerial Recruitment 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online through the Bank of Baroda official site at bankofbaroda.in. The last date to apply for the positions is until February 1, 2022. This hiring campaign will cover 198 positions in the organization.
Name of the Posts details
- Key strategy: 1 publication
- National Telecall Manager: 1 Position
- Major Project and Process: 1 Position
- National Accounts Receivable Manager: 3 Positions
- Zonal Collection Manager: 21 Positions
- Vice President – Strategy Manager: 3 Positions
- Sub. Vice President – Strategy Manager: 3 Positions
- Supplier manager: 3 positions
- Compliance Manager: 1 Position
- Regional Accounts Receivable Manager: 48 Positions
- MIS Manager: 4 Positions
- Complaint manager: 1 position
- Process Manager: 4 Positions
- Attendee. Vice President – Strategy Manager: 1 Position
- Accounts Receivable Area Manager: 50 Positions
- Deputy Vice President: 50 positions
- Deputy Vice President – Product Manager: 3 Positions
Total No. of Posts: 198
- Online registration of the application: From 12.01.2022
- Last date for online registration of the application and payment of the fee: 02.01.2022
- Minimum: 25 Years
- Maximum: 45 Years
- Candidates can verify educational qualification and age limit through the detailed notification available below.
- General, EWS and OBC category candidates are required to pay Rs 600 as application fee and Rs 100 for SC, ST, PWD and female candidates as application fee.
- The selection will be based on the pre-selection and the subsequent round of personal interviews and/or any other selection method.
How to apply BOB Various Managerial Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must have a valid personal email ID and contact number. You must remain active until the completion of this recruitment project. The bank can send letters of introduction for personal interview and/or selection process to the registered email. In the event that a candidate does not have a valid personal email id, they must create their new email id prior to applying.
Some Important Links