RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE (RAC)
Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi – 110054
Direct Recruitment for the posts of Scientist/Engineer “B” in DRDO (185 Vacancies)
It is hereby informed that Advt. No. 137 and its addendum for recruitment to the post of Scientist ‘B’ in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), and for the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), was published on the website of RAC (https://rac.gov.in) on 13th May 2020.
185 vacancies (DRDO-167, ADA-18)
The basic details of the advertisement are summarized below:
Scale of Pay: Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-). Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate.
Disciplines: Electronics & Comm. Engg (ECE), Mechanical Engg (ME), Computer Science & Engg (CSE), Electrical Engg, Material Science & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg, Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engg, Aeronautical Engg, Mathematics, Civil Engg, Psychology.
Essential Qualification (EQ): At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (in relevant Subject/ Discipline) for vacancies in engineering disciplines and at least First Class Master’s Degree in relevant Science subject or Mathematics or Psychology for vacancies in other disciplines.
Age: 28 to 33 years
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates are required to register and submit their applications online on the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in)
- Online application submission will be open till July 10th 2020.
- Candidates who are appearing or have appeared in the final examinations of qualifying degree, may upload their final result i.e. degree/provisional certificates and consolidated marks sheets by 31 August 2020 (extendable, at the discretion of RAC, depending upon the situation prevailing at that time)
- Candidates who will be appearing for the NET exam of June 2020 will have to submit their NET score card/certificate within fifteen days of the declaration of NET June 2020 results.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED ONLINE
- Self attested certificates/testimonials regarding Date of Birth (Matriculation /High School Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by appropriate local authority), Essential Qualification degree along with mark-sheets (both front and reverse side), Conversion Formula (CGPA/CPI to Percentage), Caste, EWS status, Ex-serviceman, Disability, Employment in Central Govt civilian posts, etc. The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500KB and it must be legible when a print out is taken.
- A recent passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30 KB; resolution of 110 x 140 pixels).
- Scanned sample of candidate’s signature.
- Valid GATE score card (Applicable only for Category I candidates in Part-I disciplines, and for all candidates in Part-II disciplines).
- NET certificate and score card (Applicable only for candidates in Part-III discipline)
- The candidates, whether in Govt Service or in Govt owned organisations, should upload a signed declaration (as per the proforma available at RAC website) that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing that they have applied for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO.
- A provision will be made for the candidates who have appeared in final year examination, to upload their degree/provisional degree certificate online till 31 August 2020 (extendable, at the discretion of RAC, depending upon the situation prevailing at that time).
- A provision will be made for the candidates due to appear for the NET June 2020 examination, to upload their NET certificate/score card online till the 15th day from the declaration of the NET June 2020 results.
- Further details are available in the detailed Advertisement posted on the website of RAC on 13th May 2020.
- It may be noted that the above notification is only for the purpose of information. Candidates are advised to only refer to the original advertisement available on the website of RAC for details of vacancies, eligibility criteria, overall requirements, terms & conditions and selection process for recruitment to the posts.
Details: [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.miliposts.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/RECRUITMENT-ASSESSMENT-CENTRE-RAC.pdf” title=”RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE (RAC)”]
Deputy Manager and Manager Post | Export-Import Bank of India Reruitment for Engineer | UPSC