Securities and Exchange Board of India
Grade A Officer Recruitment
Securities and Exchange Board of India has invited applications from candidates for Officer Grade A posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of SEBI at sebi.gov.in. The last date to apply for the posts is till January 24, 2022. This recruitment drive will cover 120 posts in the organization.
The recruitment will be for the post of Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) for General Area, Legal Sector, Information Technology Sector, Research Area and Rajbhasha Sector. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
Post Name: Officer Grade Recruitment
- Application Opening Date: January 5, 2022
- Last Date of Application: January 24, 2022
- Phase I Online Examination: February 20, 2022
- Phase II Online Examination: March 20, 2022
- Phase II Document 2: April 3, 2022
- General: 80 Posts
- Legal: 16 Posts
- Information Technology: 12 Posts
- Research: 7 Publications
- Official Language: 3 Publications
- A candidate must not have exceed the age of 30 years as on December31, 2021.
- Candidates who want to apply online they can check educational qualification through detailed information available here on Official Notification.
- The selection of candidates will be a three-stage process: Phase I (Online Selection Test consisting of two tasks of 100 marks each), Phase II (Online Test consisting of two tasks of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
- The application fee is ₹ 1000/- without reservation / OBC / EWS category and ₹ 100 / – for SC / ST / PWBD category.
How to apply
- After completing the online application process, including payment of the fee, the candidate will receive a Printing the online application form generated by the system, make sure the details filled in are accurate and Keep it in a safe place with the registration number and password for future reference. They should not send this impression to SEBI. If the online transaction has been completed successfully, a registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should write down their registration number and password for future reference.
- Please note that all details mentioned in the online application, including the name of the candidate, Category, date of birth, address, mobile phone number, email ID, test center, etc. will be considered. No changes / modifications will be allowed as final and after submission of the online application form. Therefore, candidates are requested to fill out the online application form with great care because there is no Correspondence regarding changes in details will be considered. SEBI will not be responsible for any Consequences derived from the presentation of incorrect and incomplete data in the request or omission Provide the required details on the application form.
- An email / SMS notification with the registration number and password generated on successful registration. The application form will be sent to the candidate’s email id / mobile phone number specified in the online application. Recognition form generated by the system. If candidates do not receive email or SMS information about the email id / mobile phone number specified by them, they may consider your The application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application that is incomplete in any respect, such as without a photograph and signature Payment of the loading / error fee on the online application form will not be considered valid. Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to apply online well before the last date and not wait until Last date for the deposit of the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection / impossibility / lack of login Website due to heavy load / website jam on the Internet.
- SEBI is not responsible for candidates being unable to submit their applications. Closing date for the above reasons or for any other reason beyond SEBI’s control.
- Please note that the above process is the only valid process to apply. No other mode of application or incomplete steps will be accepted and such requests will be rejected.
- Any information provided by the applicant in his application will be binding on the candidate personally. And he / she will be responsible for prosecution / civil consequences in case of information / details provided by him / her,it is later discovered that he is a liar.