The Haryana HSSC Personnel Selection Commission has published the announcement of the Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) 01/2022 Test 2022. Those who qualify for this CET exam will be able to sit the next 26000 post-employment exams of the HSSC Group C that will take place in the future. The validity of the CET scorecard will be 03 years, and the last date for OTR registration is July 08, 2022.
Name of the Post” Group C
- Start of application: 06/17/2022
- the Last date to apply online: 08/07/2022
- Last Fee Payment Date: 07/13/2022
- Exam date: August 2022
- Admission card available: before the exam
Application fee for HSSC Common Eligibility Test 2022
- General / EWS / other status: 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category: 250/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the exam fee in online/offline mode only.
Age limit as of 08/07/2022 for HSSC Common Eligibility Test 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
- Additional age relaxation per the 2022-2023 CET HSSC Exam Recruitment Rules.
CET Exam Details 2022 : 26000 New Posts
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||HSSC CET Eligibility 2022|
|HSSC Group Group C Various Post 2022||26,000||· Class 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma in Any Recognized Institute in India.
· Other State Candidate Also Eligible.
· More Details Read the Notification.
How to apply for HSSC Common Eligibility Test 2022
- Haryana HSSC Personnel Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test CET Group C 26000 Post Recruitment 2022. Candidates can register online till 08/07/2022.
- It is mandatory for the candidates who want to participate in the Group C recruitment conducted by HSSC of Haryana or any other state, it is mandatory to qualify the CET exam.
- STEP 1: First of all, the candidate has to visit some important user link on this page but you will get the apply online link, you have to click on it.
- Step 2: On the page that will open the candidate will have to enter his/her mobile number, an OTP will be received on the candidate’s mobile immediately, after entering, the candidate will reach the Haryana CET 2022 Board.
- STEP 3: Residents of Haryana will have to enter their family identity card PPP ID number or Aadhar card number and candidates from outside the state have to enter their Aadhar card number and name.
- STEP 4: The candidate will now have to enter his/her personal information/educational information/experience/any other information in the portal along with uploading his/her scanned photograph and signature/other documents.
- STEP 5: After completing the complete application, the candidate has to check the preview very carefully, then sign and upload a hard copy. Finally, the fee should be paid and the final print should come out.
- Before applying, please read full details in Haryana CET Notice 01/2022.
Some Important Links
Download HSSC CET Notification
Haryana CET Official Website