Indian Bank is a large public sector bank that has also recently merged with Allahabad Bank. 312 various posts advertisement for recruitment of Indian Bank. Any candidate interested in this IB Specialist Officer Recruitment and fulfills the requirements can apply online until June 14, 2022.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
- Start of Application: 05/24/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06/14/2022
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee: 06/14/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
Application fee for IB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
- General/OBC/EWS: 850/-
- SC/ST/PH: 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Age Limit as of 01/01/2022
- Minimum age: 20 years. (post wise)
- Maximum Age: 40 Years. (post wise)
- For post-wise age limit details, you should read the full notice.
IB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancy Notice Details Total : 312 New Post
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Indian Bank SO Eligibility|
|Specialist Officer SO Various Post||128||29||79||45||31||312||· Bachelor Degree / Master Degree / CA / B.Tech.|
IB Specialist Officer Recruitment
Post Wise Details & Eligibility Read the Notification.
|Indian Bank SO CBT Exam District Details 2022
· Uttar Pradesh : Prayagraj (Allahabad), Lucknow & Meerut.
· Delhi NCR : Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon.
· Bihar : Patna & Purnea.
· Rajasthan : Jaipur & Udaipur.
· Uttarakhand : Dehradun Only
· Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal
· Other Various State & District Available. For Details Read Notification.
How to apply for IB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
- Specialist Officer 2022 Recruitment Notice Issued by Indian Bank and Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form Invited candidates can apply online from May 24, 2022, to June 14, 2022.
- Candidate reads notice before applying Indian Bank Hire Application Form at Bank Latest Vacances 2022.
- Check and collect all documents: eligibility, ID proof, address details, and essential details.
- Submit scanned documents related to the hiring form: photo, signature, proof of identification, etc.
- You must carefully preview and review all columns before submitting the application form.
- If the candidate must pay the application fee, they must apply. If you do not have the required application fee, your form is not complete.
- Take a printout of the form that was finally submitted.
Some Important Links