IDBI Bank Limited has published the recruitment of SO Specialist Officer, AGM & DGM Recruitment 2022 for 226 Posts. All candidates interested in this recruitment and fulfilling the requirements can apply online from 25 June 2022 to 10 July 2022. Read the advertisement for selection process, pay scale, qualification, age limit, and all other information in the recruitment.
Name of the Post: Special Offer
- Start of Application: 06/25/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07/10/2022
- Last Fee Payment Date: 10/07/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
Application fee for IDBI Special Officer Recruitment 2022
- General/OBC/EWS: 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH: 200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet, E Challan
Age Limit as of 05/01/2022 for IDBI Special Officer Recruitment 2022
- Manager Grade B:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- For the post of AGM:
- Minimum Age: 28 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- For the post of DGM:
- Minimum Age: 35 Years.
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
- Additional age relaxation as per SO rules of Specialist Officer of IDBI Bank.
IDBI Special Officer Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancy Details : 226 New Posts
|Manager Grade B||34||21||08||13||06||82||· Bachelor Degree in Related Post with Experience.
· For Post Wise Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
|Assistant General Manager AGM Grade C||45||29||11||15||11||111|
|Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D||15||09||03||05||01||33|
How to apply for IDBI Special Officer Recruitment 2022
- IDBI Bank is launching Specialist Officer Manager/AGM/DGM Recruitment Notification 2022. Candidates can apply between 06/25/2022 and 07/10/2022.
- The candidate reads the notification before applying the Recruitment Application Form for the 2022 IDBI Specialist Officer SO exam.
- Check and collect all documents: eligibility, proof of ID, address details, and basic details.
- Submit scanned documents related to the proof of recruitment form: photo, signature, proof of identification, etc.
- You must carefully preview and review all columns before submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the form that before submitted.
Some Important Links