Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Online applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of India Nationality for the following posts.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer Assistant-IV
- No. of Posts: 57
- Age: 18 – 26 years
- Qualification: 3 Years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical/Mechanical / Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics from a recognized University. For Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV – B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 50% Marks.
- Pay Scale: 25000 – 105000/-
- Last date of online application: 29 November 2020
Website: www.iocl.com & www.iocrefrecruit.in
How to apply:
- Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for the at-least twelve-month period for future communication.
- The candidate should have the relevant documents certificate about age qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying online. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidate meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply online.
- After successfully applying/registering online application, the candidates are advised to send the scanned soft copy (one pdf file with a maximum size of 20 MB) of print out of online application form, duly signed by him/her, along with all self-attested supporting documents as per Annexure-II of Advertisement & a photograph under self-attestation, to [email protected] by 28-11-2020.
- Additionally, all candidates are required to mandatorily bring and submit one hard copy (print out) of online application form, duly signed by him/her, along with all self-attested supporting documents as per Annexure-II of Advertisement & a photograph under self-attestation on the day of the examination, i.e. 29-11-2020 at the venue of written test. Non-submission of hard copy of applications along with all self-attested supporting documents through email or ordinary post or by hand on the day of the written test shall lead to rejection of candidature without any further correspondence.
Advertisement: [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.miliposts.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/iocl.pdf”]