Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) has posted a recruitment notification for the post of Secretary D in its branches/offices located across India. Interested candidates can submit online applications on or before May 21, 2022. In due course, online applications for Karnataka BankLimited Clerk Recruitment 2022 will be provided. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details before applying.
Name of the Post: Clerk
- Start of Application: 05/10/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05/21/2022
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee: 05/21/2022
- CBT Exam Date: June 2022
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General/OBC/EWS: 700/-
- SC/ST/PH: 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Credit Card, Mobile Wallet, Debit Card Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as of 05/01/2022
- Minimum Age: Not Applicable
- Maximum Age: 26 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Rules.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% First Class Marks.
Karnataka Bank Employees Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
- Selected candidates will be on probation for six months, and on successful completion of the probation period, they will be confirmed subject to the rules and regulations of the Bank.
Vacancy Syllabus Details
|Name of the Test||No. of
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Notification||Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 for Clerk Posts, Check Eligibility & Application Process Here|
|Notification Date||May 10, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||May 21, 2022|
How to apply for KBL Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Karnataka Bank KBL Clerk (Office Assistant) Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply between 05/10/2022 and 05/21/2022.
- The candidate reads the notice before applying the application form for employment at Karnataka Bank Limited.
- Check and collect all documents: eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic details.
- Provide scanned documents related to the hiring form: photo, signature, proof of identification, etc.
- You must carefully preview and review all columns before submitting the application form.
- If the candidate must pay the application fee, they must apply. If you do not have the required application fee, your form is not complete.
- Take a printout of the form that was finally submitted.
Some Important Links
KBL Official Website