India Post Recruitment is invited for the online form for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021. Those candidates who are interested for the following Delhi Department of Posts can read the full notification before applying online for GDS Jobs.
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Number of posts: 3679 posts (Andra Pradesh-2296, Delhi-233, Telangla-1150)
- Educational Qualification: Class 10 High School with Mathematics and English as a subject. Read more information notification.
- Pay Scale: Rs.10000 / – to Rs.14500 / -.
Age limit till 27/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age relaxation extra as per rules.
- Application Start: 27/01/2021
- Last date for online application: 26/02/2021
- Salary Examination Fee Last Date: 26/02/2021
- Merit List / Results: Notified Soon
- General / OBC: 100 / –
- SC / ST / PH: 0 / – (Nil)
- All Category Women: 0 / – (Discount)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Post E Challan of India to the nearest Head Post Office / GPO
How to apply:
- Candidates should thoroughly understand the notification and instructions before registering themselves to apply online.
- The candidate has to ensure that he / she is eligible all the way to the circle / post he / she has chosen.
- Only one registration has to be done for a candidate. The same registration number should be used to submit applications during the cycle in any division.
- In case of a duplicate registration the basic details such as changing the father’s name, changing the date of birth, applying a registration with the UR category and other registrations etc. are found; Will be considered as duplicate registration. All such duplicate registration related candidates and all such registrations will be removed for consideration.
- Candidates are not required to submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application sent physically saying that the application cannot be uploaded will not be processed.
- When selecting a board name, the candidates ensure that they are selecting the correct board name with the appropriate configuration. Any application other than the name of the board is submitted to the actual board, which will automatically be rejected. If a candidate does not pass, it should be taken with the concerned postal circle administration in which the board is registered.
- The candidate should be sure to upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate and other documents should be legible and clearly scanned. As such, submission and submission of non-legible blurred documents will be summarily rejected and the application is liable for rejection for all purposes. And with important information blurred the certificate, his candidacy will be rejected.
- Candidates should ensure that they are eligible to pay the fee before paying. Since, the fee once paid will not be refunded. And it should also be noted that sometimes settlement can take up to 72 hours in case of online payment, so candidates paying online fee in the last days should be sure to settle it. In any case, if the payment made is not settled and the application cannot be submitted, the fee will also not be refunded.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit the online application well in advance of the last date and to avoid the possibility of inability / inability or failure to login to the website due to heavy load on the website. Do not wait. On the day of closing.
Official Website: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
Apply Online: https://www.miliposts.in/recruitment-of-gramin-dak-sevaks/
Official Notification: [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.miliposts.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Telangana-20_Cycle3.pdf”] [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.miliposts.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Delhi-05_Cycle3-1.pdf” title=”Delhi-05_Cycle3 (1)”] [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.miliposts.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/AndhraPradesh-01_Cycle3.pdf”]
Laboratory Recruitment | Ministry of Health & Family Welfare