THE GAUHATI HIGH COURT
(The High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, and Arunachal Pradesh)
Submission of online application starts from 22.11.2019, 12:00 PM
Last date for submission of online application 05.12.2019, 04:30 PM
Last date for payment of fees 07.12.2019 till bank transaction hours
Online applications are invited till 04.30 PM of 05/12/2019 from the citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following vacancies of Systems Assistant for the district courts of Assam. The number of vacancies shown is indicative only and may vary at the time of selection.
Name of the Post: Systems Assistant
No. of Posts: 06
Pay Scale: 14000 – 60500/- + GP 5600/-
Eligibility Criteria: BCA with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution with at least 1 (one) year working experience from a reputed institution/ organization.
B. Sc. with 1 (one) year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Application with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution and least 1-year working experience from a reputed institution/organization.
Diploma Holder from Polytechnic in Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunications with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution and with at least 2 (two) years working experience from a reputed institution/organization.
Age: 21 – 48 years
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for the written examination /Practical examination/ viva-voce etc.
- Candidates need not submit any testimonial/ certificate at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, computer applications, date of birth, caste, working experience, etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
- A number of posts may vary at the time of final selection.
- Reservation of the posts will be as per existing rules.
- No person, who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the aforementioned posts.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process shall be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria. If on verification at any time before or after the selection process, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand canceled without any notice. Mere calling of the candidate to written examination/skill test/interview etc. or issuance of admit card/call letter etc. does not mean acceptance of candidature of any candidate which shall be further scrutinized at every stage and the High Court reserves the right to reject the candidature of any candidate at any time.
- The provisional list of the candidates, with Roll Nos. will be published in the High Court website for the candidates’ reference.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/skill test/viva-voce etc.
- Candidates who are already in the Government Service may apply after intimating their employers regarding the submission of online application forms for the advertised vacancies. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of document verification and they shall have to produce release order at the time of appointment.
- 10. The High Court may decide not to issue any admit card/call letter etc. to any candidate and may decide to call candidates to written examination/skill test/interview etc. by publishing a notification on the official website and notice board of the High Court. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as without the photograph and signature upload, is liable to be rejected summarily unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate personally.
- The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the application form and the High Court shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The High Court may put the finally selected candidates on probation for a period of 2(two) years.
- The certificate of the claim of reservation must be issued by the competent authority.
- District-wise allocation of finally selected candidates and their transfer shall be as decided by the High Court. The decision of the High Court in all such matters shall be final. If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly, he/she will be liable for criminal prosecution.
- The High Court reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage.
- The examination materials will be destroyed, due to scarcity of space, after one year of publication of the final select list, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
- All other matters which are not specifically provided in this advertisement shall be as decided by the High Court.
[pdf-embedder url=”http://www.miliposts.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/gauhati-highcourt.pdf” title=”gauhati highcourt”]