Today’s Current Affairs News Headline
Find today’s current affairs news headlines for June 14, 2022, by Miliposts here.
• Former President of Congress, Rahul Gandhi, will again appear in the National Herald case before the ED.
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi is visiting Maharashtra today to launch several projects.
• CrPC Section 144 has been implemented near the Akbar Road area of Delhi.
• The Union Cabinet meeting will take place today.
• Ministry of Railways launched the Railway Innovation Policy.
• Union Minister Piyush Goyal raised concerns about the “biased” WTO reform proposal, global inequality in COVID vaccination and the public storage of food grains at the 12th WTO Ministerial Conference.
• Siddhant Kapoor was released on bail after being arrested for drug use.
• The West Bengal government warns cable operators and satellite TV channels of the misleading broadcast of news and events.
• Hugh Jackman tested positive for COVID-19 for the second time.
• President Biden signed a bill to spur the construction of the National Museum of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.
• US Secretary of State Antony Blinken discussed political and economic challenges with Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe.
• According to a significant review, more than 14% of the world’s population has Lyme disease, the most common tick-borne illness.
• Saudi Arabia requires Haj pilgrims from Western countries to apply for visas online through the government portal.
• According to the country’s agriculture ministry, Ukraine has lost 25 percent of its arable land due to the war.
• Neeraj Chopra will return to the field for the first time since the Tokyo Olympics at the Pavo Nurmi 2022 Games in Finland.
• BCCI announced an increase in the monthly pension for former cricketers and umpires.
• Daniil Medvedev overtook Novak Djokovic to become World No. 1 in the ATP men’s singles rankings, Alexander Zverev jumped to second place, his career-high, and Djokovic moved into third.
• Australia qualified for the FIFA World Cup by beating Peru on penalties.
Environment and Ecology News
• A team of Indian researchers has discovered an unusual titanosaur dinosaur egg or egg from the Bagh area of the Dhar district of Madhya Pradesh.
• According to the National Center for Seismology (NCS), an earthquake measuring 4.2 on the Richter scale struck Xinjiang, China, at 8:36 pm last night.