Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Candidates desirous of applying for Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination as well as for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination can apply through a Common Online Application Form subject to meeting the requisite Eligibility Criteria by them.
Name of the Posts: Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) / Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.)
- No. of Posts: 200
- Age: 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years
- Pay Scale: (i) Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination carrying the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-. (ii) Assistant Conservator of Forest : Rs. 15600/- to 39100/-, GP 5400/-. (iii) Range Forest Officer of Forest: Rs. 3900/- to 34800/-, GP 4800/-.
- Last Date for Submission of On-line Application: 21/05/2020
- Application Fee: (i) General / OBC : 125/- (ii) SC / ST : 65/- (iii) PH Candidates : 25/-
- Website: https://www.miliposts.in/uppsc-vacancies-200-posts-of-cs-pcs-acf-rfo/
Post wise Educational Qualification:
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport): Law Graduate.
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS : Post Graduate Degree.
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit): Commerce Graduate.
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Measurement (Grade-II): Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.
- Assistant Labour Commissioner: Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- District Programme Officer: Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET: Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- District Probation Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent.
- Child Development Project Officer: Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification equivalent thereto recognised by the Government.
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent.
- Statistical officer: Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from an university recognized by Law in India or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.
- Labour Enforcement Officer: Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labor welfare / Labor Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
Details: [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.miliposts.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/UTTAR-PRADESH-PUBLIC-SERVICE-COMMISSION.pdf” title=”UTTAR PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”]