Walk in Interview in Goalpara Assam 2022 for the appointment of contractual employees
Applications are invited on the standard contract appointment application form for the following positions under the watershed development component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2.0.
Name of the Post: WDT (Technical & Social Contractual)
Age limit as of 01.01.2022: 25-45 years old (age relaxation for experience in centrally sponsored schemes)
- Diploma in Civil/Agronomic Engineering from a recognized University. Minimum 3 (Three months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application).
- Graduated in any discipline from a recognized university. Minimum 3 (Three months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application).
Important date: 07.07.2022
Time for walk in interview : 9:30 a.m.
Salary: 15000/- to 20000/-
How to apply for walk in interview
- Interested candidates may appear before the selection committee along with all original documents, all relevant testimonials (proof of age, passing certificate, qualification sheet, experience certificate, two copies of a recent passport size photograph, etc.), including a complete one standard application form on the date of the interview.
- The interview will be conducted through email/contact number to the selected candidate.
- Candidates will not be paid TA/DA for attending the interview.
- At any stage of recruitment, if it is determined that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria and has provided incorrect/false information/certificates/documents, their application/appointment will be canceled and deemed necessary. Legal action will be initiated.
- The Selection Committee’s decision on any matter related to recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding on the candidates.
- The Selection Committee may draw up a waiting list of suitable candidates, which will be valid for six months from the declaration of the result.
- The commitment is purely contractual, and regularization with the end of the program is not foreseen.
- Initially, the committee will be for 11 (Eleven) months, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Applicants selected to participate must sign an agreement with the Project Manager, WDCC, WDC-PMKSY 2.0, Goalpara and Division Officer, South Bank Soil Conservation Division, Guwahati-5.
What is Walk in Inverview?
A Walk-in Interview is a form of job interview that takes place at the employer’s premises, or off-site location. It is an interview process in which the applicant, or candidate, attends the interview without any prior appointment. Walk-in interviews are typically used in organizations where a large number of applicants apply for a position, and it would be too time consuming to arrange appointments with all of them. They are also used in jobs that have a large number of applicants due to the nature of the work or field. Walk-in interviews are typically for those who have not had, or had very long periods of time between, prior employment. A Walk-in Interview includes, but is not limited to: An interview at the employer’s premises without any appointment. The candidate (or applicant) enters the location, asks for the interviewer by name and is seen immediately. The candidate will have an opportunity to speak with both human resource managers as well as management personnel.